BF4 Battlelog fix

Statistic68

Admin
Admin
Donator
If anyone hates the web browser based battlog, it turns out that was a bug. There is a fix to go back to the in-game server launcher. I already lost the article, but essentially right click on bf4 in origin, and go to game properties, advanced launch options. Set it to x86 then save. Then close origin, relaunch it, and reverse that change. Worked for me!

this works and fixed it for me but i was reminded battlelog had a ton more marked servers

Last edited:
Mine was the opposite. I don't use battlelog, but then the bug came and forced me to us it, and i lost allot of saved configurations.

I switched it to 84 did nothing when I switched it back to 64 works fine lol

First let me say this post is about NOT using battlelog, which I believe is the browser based way to join the game. Recently, when i launched BF4 instead of bringing me as usual in to the in-game map launcher, it opened a web browser instead. I thought EA purposely started forcing people to use battlelog. I found later it's a bug, and the fix to get back to the in-game launcher is what I posted about.

There is nothing wrong with Battlelog. It has more features... I just don't really care about them so I use the in-game launcher.

Back