BF4 !Assist function

I think that's why we have the surrender plugin.
I can only speak for myself, but I think letting people who want to try and make a round competitive is a better option than to just surrender. I like that the surrender plug-in exists, but it should be the nuclear option when there's no hope of salvaging a round, not the default option when a team takes a early lead. Not to mention that the surrender option affects every player and ends the potentially good and bad experience of everyone in the server, whereas the assist option only affects those that choose to use it.

My .02c anyway. Thanks for looking into it.

I can only speak for myself, but I think letting people who want to try and make a round competitive is a better option than to just surrender. I like that the surrender plug-in exists, but it should be the nuclear option when there's no hope of salvaging a round, not the default option when a team takes a early lead. Not to mention that the surrender option affects every player and ends the potentially good and bad experience of everyone in the server, whereas the assist option only affects those that choose to use it.

My .02c anyway. Thanks for looking into it.
Assisting to fill slots at beginning of game is good, but buy the time you assist in game, the tik difference is 800 or more, hard to assist on a full server also. Also switching teams is a donator perk. Idk how that will affect it also.

Back