BF4 air server

QuantumRanger

I just notice that you guys added the China Rising maps to it this afternoon. Was in there this morning when the server was still the only 'vanilla' maps server you had. Kinda wish it would have stayed that way. Mainly because I only have the base BF4 game (won the game in an AMD contest, but it was just the base game without China Rising).

Any chance in the future that it will go back to just default maps? Was this because of the 'game time' by EA for BF4 and it will return to the normal way after a week or two? Was curious since this was one of my favorite servers to play in.

It was decided because bf4 is now somewhat a free game allowing hackers to be more rampant. Adding a dlc could possibly prevent most of the new cheater or repeat offenders from joining the server.

I'm not sure if we will revert depends how well the server does from now on :/

Already yesterday the influx of unknowns with immense skill was burying me, everyone were screaming hacks on eachother etc. spent most of my time on bf4stats and battlelog until the CR map came on.

You should definitely look into getting CR, it's only 15 bucks or something, it's the only expansion I have, don't feel a need for the rest.

Back