BF3 admin complaint.

Spiritrunner6

Hi there. While it is always pleasent to wander the games and meet new clans and groups, and usually I take great care in fostering a positive attitude not only because it represents myself but also my own clan. (as is natural of being a member and having tags) However unfortunately today I am popping in to bring to light a complaint I have involving a member with admin status on your BF3 server. (precisely, TBGclan.com | 24/7 AIR MAPS 1000 TICKET | 64P | NO LAG)

I had already played through a couple of maps, and was inded enjoying the atmosphere and play (even if I was getting pwned like a diaper-wearing noob.). However about three maps in it cycled to Caspian border, I was on US side. On spawn as usual I headed towards the helicopter spawn and noted it was gone. So i waited in the area for it to respawn. When it did I ran to the helo and got in, dropping to the gunner seat as Dirty-Lex (the one I am issuing the complaint about) had ran ahead and claimed the seat.

I was prepared to fill the gunner role when I noted the chat displaying an @kill command and discovered it was directed at me, without warning by any admin in any fasion. On respawn I asked as to the reason and got no response. I also noted a discussion beginning between the same admin and a player on RU side, which progressed over the next minutes to him claiming to be killed while in the no-cap zone and issuing a complaint also involving Dirty-Lex. By this time again the helo had died, respawned, and Dirty rushed to the vehical and claimed it though I was again in the vicinity waiting for it to appear. Feeling miffed at the situation I challenged him on abusing his administrative rights.

As the discussion progressed, the helo once again spawned, i was in the region, and Dirty-Lex rushed ahead to claim the vehical while I gained the gunner seat. This time I was not killed and allowed to assist. However the discussion continued on and after dying I once again respawned in the US main to take a place in line. I had bailed due to incoming rockets that I thought were not deterred by a flare drop and consequently arrived at the spawn point long before Dirty-Lex. While in place, I was teamkilled by Dirty-Lex by being run over by a jeep, at which point he immediately took the helicopter that spawned soon after. This being an obvious and blatant violation of the rules as posted by chat-box message at regular intervals led me to once again challenging the player and making a basic statement that an admin must be beholden to the same rules that he enforces. Otherwise it becomes hypocritical. My exact phrasing was "The rules must apply to everyone, or else they can apply to -no one-." A basic tennet of every administrative function in process be it online or not.

Dirty-Lex's response was a threat to kick me for disrespect. I countered by asking how it was disrespectful to bring to light an abuse of power. An honest question that recieved no response, and which ended that line of discussion. However then Dirty-Lex claimed that I had cut the line for the helo and that was why he killed me. (To which I refer to the description of the event rather than retype it) Both myself and the other players (One on RU side who i believe may have also been an admin as he threatened one person with kicking for base camping) were frustrated with the conversation. So i ceased to respond and ended the match, at which point I left the server.

I do not know if this person has had similar problems before, and i also understand this may just have been the result of a compounded misunderstanding. Nor do I know what your process is for these matters. My wish is to simply bring this event to your attention so that you may act on it according to your whims. However regardless of the start of the situation, I would advise that you examine his actions during the discussion and recognise them (of most significance the teamkill) as being at the very least unprofessional.

I assure you that whatever your response to this (if any at all) this will be the only post I make on the subject, and as far as i am concerned the matter is closed and dealt with. It happened. Life goes on. Until that point i enjoyed the server and would indeed return if the whim hit me. As I stated before the purpose of this is merely to bring it to your attention.

As a post note if this is placed in the wrong area I apologise. I was unable to locate amy other thread that suited the topic. 'Feedback' was the closest I could find.

I dont know all the details, only what you said. This makes it difficult because its all he said she said. I have never known lex to do something like this. I would suggest that you get fraps or playclaw to take video when these types of things happen. You are a stranger to us and even though you are acting professional in your post I would still trust lex over you. Its going to be the same in any community/clan you go to like this so dont take offense. We need evidence to do something. I will let lex know about this and let him respond.

It's amazing how human beings, when obviously guilty of violating a standard, will attempt at any means to disengage their ties to personal responsibility, deny their own actions and attempt to blame it on others.

Well Spirit I, (as I am sure of the rest of the members here) am disinclined to acquiesce to your request. In other words. It means NO.

Check it out: 1st off, I would highly implore you to get your facts strait because, after I explain what actually happened server, and pull the chat logs, you are going to be publicly embarrassed. However, if you want to go down this road I have NO ISSUE using you as an example to show our user base (whom will be reading this) that you cannot fabricate or twist details about things that happen in server in an attempt to make us look bad/hypocritical.

We have a very intricate understanding of our server rules, in addition to that: if our admins did commit an offense that violates the integrity of our organization: they would be immediately dismissed.

Step off the horse Ivanhoe, your actions were NOT INNOCENT on our server, Do not insult my intelligence by coming here and trying to explain in grave detail the inner workings of administrative function. If you want to act like pompous douche, I will have no remorse to treat you like one. However, seeing how I am a firm believer in the Golden rule, I refuse to lower myself to such a derelict and immature game of arguing technicalities with you so Ill lay it out black in white:

Heres what happened.

Renno and I were waiting in line for the chopper, ( I fly, Renno guns) we were the only people on the pad, you were sniping from the base.

I jump in the helicopter, you cut off Renno, (which is a violation of our server rules, Which i pointed out and EXPLIANED to you.)

I @killed you, which we reserve the right to do: via TBG BF3 SERVER RULES: Rule 4 note 1

After that happened, you proceeded to blow up the chat box with "Admins are hypocrites, ONLY ADMINS can fly the helo, why did I get @killed, abuse of power". and other self righteous ignorant mantra

I took time out of my flying with Renno to explain to you what the server rules are. I explained to you that you were @killed for cutting for the chopper. Even after all of that shit, you STILL pushed the subject, whined like a child and frankly, were border line disrespectful and disruptive to everyone else playing the game.

You say that I team killed you with the Jeep? or did you just assume? THAT did not happen and is 100% not true. THAT is one of my BIGGEST pet peeves, and I will kick people immediately If I see someone do it. Also I find it interesting that you said that I was the one who team killed you, which is an interesting comment; seeing how running someone over does not come up as a team kill, nor can you vividly see the name of the player who bailed out of the jeep. So how do you know I did it? There were at least 4 other players waiting for tanks and the AA to re-spawn.

I do not know if this person has had similar problems before, and i also understand this may just have been the result of a compounded misunderstanding. Nor do I know what your process is for these matters. My wish is to simply bring this event to your attention so that you may act on it according to your whims. However regardless of the start of the situation, I would advise that you examine his actions during the discussion and recognise them (of most significance the teamkill) as being at the very least unprofessional.

I assure you that whatever your response to this (if any at all) this will be the only post I make on the subject, and as far as i am concerned the matter is closed and dealt with. It happened. Life goes on. Until that point i enjoyed the server and would indeed return if the whim hit me. As I stated before the purpose of this is merely to bring it to your attention.

Oh really? because someone who joins our server and breaks the rules has the legitimacy to impose on the way we run business on our community, especially accusing the senior head admin. You sir, are extremely ignorant; to the point of nausea. You were a guest on our server a guest You broke the rules and were punished. Instead of understanding what you did was wrong and accepting responsibility for your own actions: you aim your distaste for the consequences you earned at the admin.

You broke the rules, You were punished for breaking the rules,

I treated you like an adult in the server and explained in detail what you did wrong,

you failed to understand everything I explained, continued to be obstinate after I took time out of the game to make sure you understood the rules and cried grave injustice for rules you didn't understand.

You need to take a moment to understand that when you play on another server, you are a guest and as a guest, you should behave as such: In accordance with the server rules (which you didn't). You say that you do your best to build rapport with other communities and behave yourself in an orderly manner, yet your actions speak otherwise... maybe you should take a look in the mirror and examine that.

No injustice was committed by myself or anyone else on that server wearing our tags, you lacked the aptitude to understand what you did was wrong, even after it was explained to you. While providing feeback on our servers is welcomed; illegitimate complaints about our admins committing abuse is not, and if it occurs again we reserve the right to deny you access to our servers.

You may at any time, contact me on team speak if you seek further clarification, as I will be more than happy to extrapolate everything I just mentioned in even more detail if you so desire.

Thank you for choosing TBG!

[video=youtube;txdwc_HkG5o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=txdwc_HkG5o[/video]
Condenscend me man, fuckin kill ya

Back