BF2142 mod

Felix58

I remember reading in a thread around here.. but cant find it.. that had some pix of different color of grenades and weps.. showed you half points and some other color changes.. thats all if i remember just mainly color changes for your hud..
i could be wrong but id like any info on that one if its cool if not just say felix ur dumb and leave them mods alone.

Did you try using the search box on the right side of the site? I remember that thread too, just don't remember which section it was posted in :(.

Actually there is no current link that has downloadable links. I had to re-install 2142 so I lost my strings, but maybe Solider could post his to FileFront or anyone else who has modded strings.

cool thx guys i didnt know if it was here or not but this is the main site i hang out on.
do yall know what i am talkin about with the color change mod?
if so pm me or something cuz i want that linkz = )

edit
on and soulzz i will try that didnt think to do it but will give it a go as i remember it. it wasnt even in a thread about mods but something else lolz but i'll try againz and let u know if i find anything

You could do a Google search for strings.csv...Or pm me your email and I will send it to you. I think it was around 5Mb, but can't remember for sure...Let me know..Bob

Here is a link [link=hyperlink url]http://elitesportdevils.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?2940[/link]

THX guys exactly what i was looking for i owe u one anything ya need leme know i'll do mah best to find it
am a mininova xpert as well as vetor.. and some others just leme know if i can help

Back