BF2

Ss750rdr

Anybody still play it? If so, can you recommend any decent servers. My son gave a copy and thought I would give it a try.

I haven't in a while, I will look into it and see.

I just fired it back up with the new patch. Op Blue Pearl map is good, and I like Op Road Rage for an armored fury map.

If we ran this 2 map rotation (64) it would be full 24/7. Ther is only 1 good Blue Pearl(64) - ada clan - something amigos

I got the game and latest patch installed. Damn that felt good to fly again. I was only testing out in an empty server, but it was good to get back in a jet.

I had to play a round of bf2 before I went to bed. First bombing run-ran into a mountain. After that I was 13-0 in the air before I parked the fucker.
I spent most of the time on the ground and had 15 straight tank kills, but had more fun killing the tanks with 1 or 2 shots. It seemd too easy. I guess the players on that server didn't realize the weak spots on tanks in BF2. I didn't get killed in a shootout with any infantry. In fact, infantry seemed easier to kill than 2142. Then again, I had my anti-tank kit and my handy shotgun.

Anyway, it was good to play BF2 again and get back in the air for a bit. I didn't try any of the helicoptors but it was fun shooting down the enemy planes and then bombing the fuckers as they took off lolz

Which server were you in Sixer? My skills sucked last night and I need some unskilled opposition to practice against. The ones I was in against kept killing me with a couple shots from the L85.

Just like 2142 I don't play infantry maps much. I have done that a lot before, but it's too easy. I like the mix of armor, gunships and jets. If you want to play and not get owned right off the bat play something other than infantry. I don't know what server I was on last night, but it was Gulf of Oman. It had enought to keep me interested for a little while anyway.

I really enjoyed this game for the longest of any game I have played. I always seen it in stores and never got it until I was bored enough to try something new. And I have always been one big fan of Battlefield games. The first Battlefield games I didn't get into as much as BF2 but I enjoy it because of the modern weaponry. It isn't much modern anymore but it has some of the things still used today. Especially the USMC, we use the old stuff until it can't be used anymore, not much that I like it.

OH-RAH buds,
Semper Fi

Back