BF2 - Possible Hacker(s) - Coffin_Syrup

N

nexus

This guy was sniping people with the Vodnik from ridiculous distances. He was consistently hitting people way beyond visual range, including choppers high above (which I happened to be flying) on Sharqi where there's a lot of fog.

Coffin_Syrup Corporal Stats, BF2S.com

I am 99% sure he's hacking.

----

Also there was another guy, Hoppy something who was gunning the Mi-28, who was shooting TV missiles into the fog in a suspiciously accurate fashion. I have probably close to 800 hours in choppers and I have seen a share of hackers and really good players, so I won't call hax on him yet, but something smells really fishy.

This one I am less sure since, he left before I could watch him further.

Thank you for reporting this. Coffin was being investigated already by me yesterday, but could not complete my research due to other commitments.

It appears that he is connected to : dioPSYCHOPOMP, who was last seen Dec 17 @ IP 68.58.*.30.
Coffin_Syrup was first seen Dec 21, 2010 @ IP 68.58.*.30. However that is the last time he used that IP. New GUID clean. Dio is clean too, however I found this:

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uJtrhIbkits?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uJtrhIbkits?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Going by IP's is not the way we do things, and unless there is a name match too, I do not consider it valid evidence to ban someone. There is no name match here neither. I will need to confirm this personally in game. I will also check Happy.

i was flying for happy in that game, it was on sharqi penisula and yes he was suspicious, i couldnt see stuff through the fog myself yet he was shooting and getting kills somehow. coffin syrup i have also flown for but he did not seem to be as good.

Coffin_Syrup is at it again. 28-0 at Songhua Stalemate with the assault rifle. How do I spectate?

join his team and press X to find your teammate. Make sure you aren't spawned in or else won't work. Press the X box so it doesn't pop in your face every 5 seconds.

1) Switch to that team
2) Spawn in and then suicide or die playing naturally
3) De-select all spawn places so you do not spawn
4) Close the Spawn selection screen with the "X" in the upper right corner
5) Switch players by pressing "C"
6) Use Fraps or other recording software to record suspect player

You have to spawn and then die or suicide to spectate. It will not let you spectate otherwise. Also if you do not de-select a spawn point you will likely auto spawn. Hit the "X" in the upper right corner rather than the "done" selection at the bottom, otherwise the screen will keep popping up.

Back