BF2: hardley23 and BOSS Spyro_Ja_Rizzle

SNIPER~MEDIC

Both of these players are the last two remaining on the enemy team and can't be hurt due to glitching in the wall.

Banned them. We'll see what they have to say if they appeal. Thanks for the heads up.

Thanks, where did they glitch - hotel or in between square and market?

See you on the battlefield - join my squad and let's have some fun next time. Good medics are rare this days. Most of them have a Rambo complex and choose the medic kit solely for the noob gun. You have to shoot them in the back to get a medic pack.

10 minutes ago just banned this twat. Thats twice in 1 day. Did a region ban and looks like he shit out of luck now.
Came in as server_raper earlier and 68.232.170.122 (<--- as his new name). Little hairless pricks these days.

PBBans - Master Player Index | Error

PBBans - Master Player Index | Error

I was just running the bf2 name hack buster but it did not pick him up. Saw his high amount of kills and then disappear from the server. I thought he just logged off.
Yea k/d of 5.88 as medic!

They glitched at hotel at the building south east of the hotel flag.

Sure, if I see you on the server, I'll be sure to join your squad.

Come to think of it, I've tried inviting you to my squad before but didn't have any luck. It's usually 'I love TBG'. Be on the look out for an invite from that squad in the future :)

Thanks, where did they glitch - hotel or in between square and market?

See you on the battlefield - join my squad and let's have some fun next time. Good medics are rare this days. Most of them have a Rambo complex and choose the medic kit solely for the noob gun. You have to shoot them in the back to get a medic pack.

Back