BF1 melee montage

\m/> :) <\m/

should do one with the cavalry sword with The DUelist as the track ;)

It took me a while to pick the song for this video, and I know the lyrics of 'Back in the Village' don't match the content, but it'd be great for a flying montage. 'Aces High', too. But I'm no pilot. lol

So many more songs I want to put in my videos. Be Quick or be Dead, Die With Your Boots On, Bring Your Daughter to the Slaughter... the list goes on.

Well done! nice editing to, i can see some one has been enjoying the no counter knife mechanic in bf1 lol.

Well done! nice editing to, i can see some one has been enjoying the no counter knife mechanic in bf1 lol.

I much preferred the melee mechanics in BF4. I wish BF1 was more like that. Sometimes I get total bullshit front-on kills with the knife, and I KNOW it's bullshit. You used to have to be sneaky about your melee kills.

Haha what an awesome montage.

It took a damn tank at @2:15 to take you down!! Haha.

I much preferred the melee mechanics in BF4. I wish BF1 was more like that. Sometimes I get total bullshit front-on kills with the knife, and I KNOW it's bullshit. You used to have to be sneaky about your melee kills.
Yea I think 2142 was the last time knifing was good in bf

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yea I think 2142 was the last time knifing was good in bf

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

But who could forget the awesome hit detection with the knife in Battlefield 2? (Not)

2142 is the MW2 of Battlefield.

Such a red paint artist and very close of his victims as you can see. ;)... Nice video!

bf2 knife swipes were like I sword fight amongst dolphins....loved it!

Nice vid. You don't see too many melee videos. I've been using the hachet lately.

I like the transitions too. What editor are you using?

I hear that you used Maiden in your video. I don't like it...I LOVE IT!!!

Nice vid. You don't see too many melee videos. I've been using the hachet lately.

I like the transitions too. What editor are you using?

I hear that you used Maiden in your video. I don't like it...I LOVE IT!!!

Thanks. Haven't used much besides the combat knife at this point. Only time I use other melee weapons is when I steal someone's kit.

Video editor is Windows Movie Maker. Very basic but it's all I need.

Up the Irons \m/

Back