BF:BC2 beta key gamestop buyers..

DeathPanx

Anyone who got there beta key from gamestop they secretly changed the date ont the bc2 purchase page from the 26th to 27th so i don't know if this means there not sending them out till tomorrow i talked to a gamestop corporation person earlier today and she said they were sending them out in batches since the morning of today so i dont know just a heads up..

thats a sick vid with the defib pads. im going to try that when i get the game

Wow, they actually have moveable (physics) objects that don't disappear in the levels? Not many, but I guess they do exist, which is kinda cool in a way.

Nice video Taste, that looks more fun than 2142. Are you thinking of changing the name to Defib=ON?

haha No plans for TasteDaDefib name change. I might try a Defib run for laughs, but you know me I would be too tempted to break out the blade. In the video, I love that one kill where he Defibs the guy in the nuts! lol

Also from the looks of it you still get dogtags with a knife kill in BC2.

By the way I like that BC2 has more blood. Even with the defib you can get some good spurts.

That was funny as hell, the defib to the nuts! You can appreciate the scream more that way.

I'm thinking as an initiation for new clan members they need to get Defib in the nuts. haha

I just checked my email and I have a beta key for BF2! It said I can download the game tomorrow.
Now that a bunch of us will have beta keys will we have a running server for it?

i got my beta key but the link to download comes up 404 not found..WTF.

Im not sure but If it is like Bf2142, only ea will manage those Beta BBC2 servers

Got my key today as well Im so Fuckkki ng Exited !!!!!!!!! "just like balls befour FAST give him is first BJ

Back