BF 2142 Titan

Sam.Falconer

Hi,
I'd wish to ask if it was possible to make a server of Battlefield 2142 Northern Strike with Titan maps. I think many people wants to play on the Northern Stricke maps in Titan mode. After all, many map such has Port Bavaria have actually been made mostly for the Titan gameplay.

Ho! And by the way, could Titans on many of your titans server could move? Since the goal of a titan is to be a war platform and a moving base. And I think that if you don't want to do it, well, at least in the NS map since they are truly HUGE.

Thanks for the attention.

Sam.Falconer

EDIT: I forgot, too could it be possible to allow padding? mostly I don't thinks that it is cheating, it's mostly strategy to steal enemy vehicle to make acces to the titan easier.

Humm... could I know why? Not to be insolent but im only wishing to know why we can't play titans. You dont have to agree with everythings.

Moving titans become nothing but platforms for titan cannon whores. You can easily find people who play moving titan and never leave the guns. Kind of ridiculous, if you ask me.

Moving titans become nothing but platforms for titan cannon whores. You can easily find people who play moving titan and never leave the guns. Kind of ridiculous, if you ask me.

Moving titans are for those European fucks that think they are 1337 because thats all they do is sit in the belly cannons douching it up. Fuck moving titans...just sayin :D

Moving titan games produce too much lag and therefore a bad gaming experience. If you are padding on our servers you will be removed. We have already explored the titan ns maps and the moving titan options and they are not good for our community or the gamers that play on our servers. Thank you for the inquiry but they will not be changing.

All right, no moving Titan. I did not actually padded on your server. (By the way, padding is almost impossible in the NS map, or i did not found how, like if I wished, whatever.) But xxXRayzorXxx, I'm not sure of your answer, did you say NO titan or no MOVING Titan?

The TBG community does not support NS Titan maps because they do not populate. We do not support Moving Titans because they turn out to be terrible gaming experiences, as well as lag fests.

Reminder if you are caught "padding" on any of our servers you will be removed permanently.

Play the game within the boundaries of the TOS and you will not have any problems. Stat Padding is not only frowned upon it is also a lame way of getting ahead in your rank.

Currently there are no plans to have Titan maps in NS. After the upcoming patch that may change. However there will most likely never be a moving Titan map on any of our servers. It's just not good game play.

Back