Benchmarks

balls2dawall

Honorary Member
3DMarks I just ran my test w/ default settings
What is everybody else getting

Which one? Looks like 06... but say which one.

It'd be nice if you and other people also post their video card / processor kinds + clocks...

It is 06
2x 4870x2
4 gigs DDR1200
Q9950
ASUS Rampage Formula

Wow that's a sick score. I'm getting 11,000 on an AMD 5200+, 4 GB PC 6400, and 2 x 8800GT's in SLI. But I have no overclock at all.

The cards are stock; they do get hot if you leave stock speed(30%)that equals 68C @ 50% they are more reasonable at 38C. My processor is OC to 3.4-3.5 I know there is movre overhead there..I don't feel like throwing away my money right now...lol

AMD 9950 125w N/oc
4 gig ram DDR800
2x 8800gtx 630/2000
ASUS Crosshair 1207 bios

Mark06 free down load. I wasn't able to change any settings. I wish the score was better. In real world every day I am very happy so I guess that's all that matters?

I have a computer at my girlfriends house
AMD 9950BE
2 GB DDR800
EVGA GTX260 core 216
ASUS Crosshair II

Hy Tool&Die look at the sleave for your MB disk; after, a year or so I found the reg. # for 3DMark06. Asus boards have it included in the bundle...kick ass for some pricey boards

My software disk that came with the MB was DOA right from the box. Yeah it really sucked cause I had my new computer all together in my old case and didn't realize it. I needed all the drivers from lan to video. My wife took her lap top with her for that month. You should have seen it.....lol. I had my old board on the floor on a box with all guts exposed hard drive there power supply over here so that I could get on ASUS web site to down load my drivers. I was so pissed. I should have taken pictures. I pitched the disk over year ago....dam it just my luck.

I usually keep all that stuff in case I sell something; it just looks better if everything is there. I have so many cables and connectors its not even funny. If anybody needs something I might have it in my archives

lol That is a good idea. I don't upgrade often enough to have any extras........lol

Sadly, I have a lot of spare connectors, cables, screws, fans, vga coolers, cpu coolers, etc. in a large box in my garage. I like to think of it as my spare parts store. Fortunately, my wife doesn't bother me about it as they come in handy like the extra PSU I used for her computer I just put together.

I just added another 4870 to run in crossfire and now get 19280 in 3D06-a nice boost from 15640 for $185.00

Okay, so I had some time on my hands since 2142 has been freezing so much on me and I OC'd my cpu to 4ghz, and reran 3D06-ended up with 20,100 Fun, fun, fun.

I'll definitely need more RAM for Win7 I just rand 3d06 in Win7. Score=15500. I'm thinking it's a bit lower due to the OS and a bit from me only having 2gigs of memory. Ouch.

Back