BC2 Match?

1mmune

Greetings,

I'm not sure if this is the proper place for this thread, however, I am a member of the [IRON] clan and a friend of Dirty-Lex with whom I spoke about a possible match between our clans in BC2. If you guys are interested then lets set something up. Currently, we have only 7 people that may be able to play but hopefully we get more. We were primarily a BF2 clan so not all of us have made the conversion yet, thus the low number of players so far.

Regards,
1mmune

I'm sure we can figure something out. Would 2 weeks from now on a weekend work well?

so 1 week after memorial day if i understand correctly. then yes that would work.

time? maps? game mode?

9:30 PM EST works best for us. Maps? Not sure. Game mode? Conquest I guess.

Hey whats going on 1mmune, good to see you found the site, we usually play hard core, but we can do a scrim in normal mode. Panama conquest is what we have been working with lately, PM Soulzz or me your Team speak or vent info and we can work it out.

Laguna Alta? Lawlz... that map is like Verdun in 2142. Every time it rolls around, everyone on the server is like AAAARGHHHHH not THIS again.

... I kind of like it :-D .

Laguna Alta? Lawlz... that map is like Verdun in 2142. Every time it rolls around, everyone on the server is like AAAARGHHHHH not THIS again.

... I kind of like it :-D .

hahaha the only thing i agree wth heat with lol

Back