Battlefield Heroes Beta Key Giveaway @ Gamespot

HeatSurge

For all interested, there's a giveaway of battlefield heroes keys at gamespot. The URL is here:

http://www.gamespot.com/event/codes/battlefield-heroes-beta/?tag=topslot;thumb;5

I'm not sure if it will work for everyone, but if it doesn't just search it or something... anyway I was able to get a key instantly (I don't even know if they're restricting it and anyway 100k keys is a LOT), but when I found out you have to play the game through a browser via plug-in, I decided not to even try it.

In my opinion, this idea is shit. Games should never be played inside web browsers, and I really hope this experiment is an utter failure. I would have only tried it if it had a standalone client... but no.

Same with Quake Live. I hope this idea never picks up.

My key is "bound" to my EA account though so I can't give it to you but you should have no problems getting your own instantly if you're interested in this utter shit, at the URL above (or search if it doesn't work for you).

I personally like Quake Live's concept more then EA's, simply because id makes GOOD games ;).

Back