Battlefield 4 Secret Assignments

BOT#00001

"The devs added five new weapons in the patch today. Here's how to get a few of them, I'll edit the post as soon as I find out how to get the others.

I believe the only way to complete the assignments is to achieve everything it requires in one round, so join a high ticket server and hope you don't crash.

L85A2

Assignment: Open Fire
•Assault ribbon x3
•Get a kill with a pistol in a round
•Get a kill with 40mm grenade in a round
•Get a kill with the defibrillator in a round

L96A1

Assignment: Need Only One
•Sniper ribbon x3
•Get a kill with a shotgun in a round
•Get a kill with a DMR in a round
•Get a kill with C4 in a round

MTAR-21

Assignment: Multitalented
•Get a kill with an AR
•Get a kill with a LMG
•Get a kill with a Sniper Rifle
•Get a kill with kill with a grenade

RPK-74M

Assignment: Powder Keg
•LMG ribbon 3x
•Get a kill with the M224 Mortar

MP7

Assignment: Make A Dent
•Destroy an air vehicle with portable AA
•Anti Vehicle Ribbon x3

Also, two new gadgets:
•SUAV, Flying laser designator. Must be controlled (Recon)
•UCAV, Flying Airburst grenade. Must be controlled (Support, Long refil from Ammobox)

New Assignments:

Middle King
•10 Hours China Rising
•5 Kill streak
•1 Kill with SUAV"

JackFrags showcasing the new stuff: NEW Weapons and Gadgets - Battlefield 4 China Rising - YouTube [youtube.com]

-Per Velfi, Reddit. (New Weapon Unlocks ( And how to get them) : battlefield_4) [reddit.com]

How to unlock the ne - Forums - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Just did the multi-talented one. pretty easy if you're doing domination or Locker.

[video=youtube;R3AgM2lh7gY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3AgM2lh7gY[/video]

What kind of disciplinary action can we expect from EA for unlocking their shut early? Also can you post a thread about how to unlock the current campaign unlocks? Please forward that to LICE.

What kind of disciplinary action can we expect from EA for unlocking their shut early?

None it was done on purpose and or it can happen randomly so they can't expect to punish someone if it was by accident. L85 unlock is pretty easy to do by accident.

Back