Battlefield 4 Classic Server Suggestion

Yes or no, Metro in BATTLEFIELD 3 / BATTLEFIELD 2 CLASSIC SERVER?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

proxygamer

BANNED
BANNED
I know you probably got many requests to add metro, but I would like to see it in this server!

I enjoy playing Oman, Firestorm, and Caspian! But maybe we can add Operation Metro. It's 2018, and it's a good map for conquest.

We have tried dragon valley and metro and always had disappointments. Then our forums get all kind of posts to remove it.

But, but........ the people have spoken and voted! Many times!!

Its that miitarydan81 and hiz cohort of vehicle whores (looking at you SAS):eek: that initiated the removal of the beloved favorites of Dragon Valley, Metro and Commander mode in the BF2/3 maps server. LOL... BTW its the most awesomnest server ever!!!!!!!!

I digress from the real issue at hand! I tired of their monopoly on the BF3 maps server and I'm not going to take it anymore!
I'm writing My city council, US representative, U.S senator , the FCC's Ajit Pyat (* es PUTO that dude), and I'm cc-ing POTUS and the new head of the Cyber Division of the newly created U.S Space Force so that they kan draft policies that sanction TBG and SAS's assault on the values of the citizenry of BF2/3 maps server.

We stand for Freedom and LIBERTY and most importantly the pursuit of happiness at the expense of others or rather all life on EARTH!!!! BE KIND and RESPECT HER! :mad:

In addition,I'm petitioning the the highest courts in the USA and asking Canada's queen for a royal court hearing to investigate and expose the shenanigans and corrupt policies of the administrators and players. :(

Democracy is the LAW of the LAND!!!! and the Colluding of TBG and SAS members in transforming the home of democracy into an AUTHORITARIAN REGIME in a PUBLIC server ( it is a public server right?:confused:) is disgrace to the Values of the U.S.A and Canada. Are we in Chairman Mao's China or Putin's Russia? NO we live in the land of FREEDOM and LIBERTY where our choice of maps on the BF2/3 server is respected and valued.

I do this for the love of my people and our shared experiences in this server. It has been a playground for many of us and I will continue to ensure that the server respects the Rule of LAw and that the WILL of 99 percent is followed and implemented!!!!! NOT THE ELITE!!! like militraydan81 and his cronies!!!!! lol.:D

DRAGON VALLEY/METRO FOR EVA PUTOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p:p:p:p

JK with the whole thang!!! I'm bored at work....

HOOYAH see you on tha battlefield putos! HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!!!!! MAGA PUTOOOOOOOOOS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Commander mode in the BF2/3 maps

Dear lord, you are one of those that like the commander mode in BF4...

Look, if you enjoy the fact that you can play a point and click game in BF4 with absolutely no tactical value other than spamming UAVs and gunship, then more power to you.

There are those of us that requested DICE to balance the mode from the very beginning but received little no response (other than to agree with me that the instant spawning gunship was a bad idea), and we are ever so grateful to the admins for removing this atrocity.

Back