Battlefield 2 Revive

Killshot

Hey All, I had applied to be a member a couple/few months ago and dropped application due to work picking up incredibly.

Just wanted to stop by and tell you that with the free time I've had and could put towards gaming, I've been absolutely hooked on battlefield 2 revive....The developers who brought back this game are doing and outstanding job maintaining the game itself as well, the community via battlelog is amazing and very unique! It reminds me of the bf2 era back when I played.

Anyways, years and years ago the #1 server I spent my time on was the TBG karkand server....and as I browse through the servers I have yet to see a clan out of the few that provide that do a good enough job compared to the TBG server years ago.

I would just like to know, how many of you have been playing this game?

As well, if I were to re-apply and commit myself to this game alone, get accepted (if I pass requirements of course) would I be able to make substantial donations to a bf2 tbg server each month? I actually purchased one as well as ran it with some friends, it certainly isn't hard. Gameservers would be the only allowed rank hosting as that's battlelog's go to host/must go to for ranked hosting...

Will check by! Hopefully there are some replies showing interest!

Take care of life first and when youre ready I dont think it will be a problem starting your trial again. You would have to talk to Soullz or Matt about a BF2 server. It might be a possibility. I dont know though how much is on the box. They should reply soon.

Thanks for the reply! I have contacted Soulz and he just replied, will look now

Back