Battlefield 1943 Still Headed Towards PC Gamers

Soldier4Real

Even though Battlefield 1943 hit consoles in summer of last year, EA says it's still coming for PC faithful.

Battlefield 1942 was one of the first PC action war games to take things online in a massive scale. Battlefield 1943, however, took flight on the Xbox 360 and PS3 last summer, without much word on the PC version. Those of you who have been holding out for the DICE game on PC will soon get what you want.

EA updated its Battlefield blog saying, "Soon our PC fans will also be able to get in on the action that Xbox 360 and PS3 users have been enjoying since July 2009."
EA posted the update along with the announcement that Battlefield 1943 is the fastest selling title on Xbox Live Arcade to reach the 1 million units sold.
Of course, for PC fans it still stings that the PC version has been held back for such a long time. If you can't wait any longer, and you have a console, it can be downloaded from Xbox Live Arcade for 1200 MS Points and from the PlayStation Network for $15.

saw this. I've got it on the 360 (thanks again soulzz :D). Kind of a shell of a game, has only 3 maps, but it is pretty fun. Same engine as bad company, but IDK why anyone who already has bad company 2 would buy this, although it is only 15 bucks.

Because maybe I'll find a coupon for $20 off again that will effectively buy it for me for free (lulz)?

Back