Server name that you were banned on:
Suez Titan
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
?
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
?
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
?
Any additional comments you would like to add?
Says I am banned for team killing when I try to join server.

I was asked to reinstate the ban. The admin who banned you will respond shortly. Thanks.

Shirely,

I was the one who banned you. You took off in the beginning of the round in a gunship on PAC, and was flying strait over silo 1. I was in formation with Soulz as my wing man, and Meat as my gunner. I opend fire on you and you intentionally bailed the gunship directly into me and Meat, and parachuted down.

soulzz who was my wingman shot you upon landing with the doragon, and I asked him "was that shirely?" he responded "Yes", I checked the kill logs, and sure enough it was.

You said that you pride yourself in following our rules on our servers, and you love the way that they are run, however you actions speak otherwise.

I am tired of your bullshit shirely, we have granted you the privilege of playing on our servers after being banned not once but TWICE. I am proposing a permanent ban of you and any of your alias on ALL of our servers, and I'm sure that my fellow administrators would agree that you have done nothing short of taking advantage of your situation. We at TBG are ardent in enforcing strict server rules to ensure the quality of game-play that we work hard to provide to our constituents.

Shirley I am Hard by I am fair. I will entertain one final rebuttle from you to justify yourself and your actions on our servers. I suggest you reply in a timely and professional manner.
You will respond NLT Tuesday 23FEB2010 at 1200 EST.

With no disrespect, you could have asked what happened instead of jumping to conclusions!

First the ban:

The Facts:

I spawned on the titan and jumped in the gunship. I normally climb high and circle, but I saw a pod trail in front of the titan so when I took off, I started a dive to attack an apc but there was no apc. So I started to pull up to start my climb. At that time I saw the gunship at silo 1 with me right in her sights I dpped my nose, hit my shields and fired a volley which mostly missed and those that hit were deflected by the shield. Knowing the inevitable tv missle was going to hit a split second later, I dipped my nose to AVOID RAMMING as the guship infront of me was in a climbing posture and bailed to seek cover and try a pillum. I as instantly gunned down by who I thought was the gunship I had just missed.

When I saw the gunship I grinned cause I thought I'll just blow this guy away real quick and turn around and go find the apc which as it turned out was ours. I had no idea there were two gunships in the air. I was confident and fired at the gunship headon expecting to blow it apart bank hard to the left and hit the apc. That isn't what happened, the misles mostly missed or were deflected by the sheilds and i was at zero barrier as it were.

My options at the point that I bailed from the gunship were to stay in it an hit the other gunship as I had no way of missing it after my volley failed and be accused of ramming or a last second dip and bail with the fingers crossed and maybe get off a lucky pillum shot.

I didn't ram, I simply gave up and bailed. I had no idea that the gunship I bailed out of hit the gunship you were in until I read the post and it was certianly not my intention.

The result:

I was banned without warning or reason!

So here we are again.

Now as far as the post I just read, well, gee, I am speachless! Yes! I pride myself in my game play. I pride myself in following the rules and I do so with great honor!

Q? In the how many years we have all been playing together, have you know me to be a rammer or a person that others call a rammer or an rdx jumper or a motion miner or ass hatter etc???? Really???

Q? In those same years how many times have you been mistakenly accused of ramming when you lost control, didnt see them, ran out of mouse pad, oh I really hate that one, etc?

Q? How about any of the other rules of your server or for that matter other clan servers?

I stand by my record and my reputation! I have played with and against you guys for years and have NEVER until recently had any problems.

Those problems that have occured were addressed and as far as I know those issues were closed. I asked for clarification on why I was kicked for gunship camping when I wasn't. I was not violating or "grey area" skipping around your rules, I was trying to find something that worked as I am greatly out clased by the skill you guys have in that gunship. I did not find anything that was grey about flying high and diving on a target, as I said I thought this was an acceptable practice. The only concern you all had was the proximity to the titan. I adjusted my game play accordingly and have there been any other problems?

As far as the kick for the sentry gun. I told you guys what I did, offered to show you where I put it and how and I had no idea it was shooting through the walls. If I had, I would have re-deployed it, having placed that gun there thousands of times before and never having a problem I was confused the problem but I again modified my game play to avoid problems in the future.

When you play the hours that we play there are inevitable situations that occur where things happen and others mistake intentions due largely to the intensity of the gameplay. That just happened a minute ago when joined a titan server. I jumped in a gunhip that had a gunner waiting in it, I took off started a climb and then a dip at silo 5 and then BOOOOM! we were dead, due to a collision with the other gunship that was doing the exact same thing, neither one of saw each other till it was too late. From an observer it could have looked like a ram by either or both pilots, but that is what it could of been.

"I am tired of your bullshit shirley," --- "however your actions speak otherwise."

Ok, first it was inappropriate for me to mention the possiblilty of lex "taking it personal". I should have never said that and should have appologized immediately, there is no excuse and for whatever it matters I do so now appologize for that.

Again, with no disrespect intended, if you didn't then, I am sure you do now hold an irreversible grudge against me and it is most likely that you will automatically assume, incorrectly, that any mishaps in game are the assanine juvinile rampages of a kid. This means that I will have to play the game in with a severe handicap as there will be the fear that everytime I get into a vehicle I might get kicked or banned for what in reality is lack of skill.

I don't know if you all know this but I am retired/disabled. I was the CEO of a company that provide all the internet sevices to the US FED BLM/DOI. I am an old man sitting in a chair playing a game to mask or escape this screwed up reality. I am not a cheater, a glitcher, an asshatter or general pain in the ass, just a player.

So there ya go. Once again, I find myself sitting here, authoring prose to explain myself when I feel that I shouldn't be.

If I am to be banned, then it is truely a sad day not only for me but for those players who enjoy my gameplay.

I will leave with this statement with no disrespect inteneded or implied:

I feel that this situation was blown way out of proportion via a personal grudge born out of misunderstanding and fueld by emotion and vengance. I was singled out and banned instantly for an alleged offense that would have most likely resulted in a warning kick in the case of another player or admin.

I await your decision

Sincerely;

ShirleyTemple

I feel that this situation was blown way out of proportion via a personal grudge born out of misunderstanding and fueled by emotion and vengeance. I was singled out and banned instantly for an alleged offense that would have most likely resulted in a warning kick in the case of another player or admin
Shirley, I stand by my decision. This ban was NOT fueled by what you stated above in your post and, believe me, I appreciate that you been such a dedicated patron to our servers. Your actions, however, are not justified by your reasoning in any logical sense. Your ban will stay on the TBG Suez server for 1 week. You will, however, be allowed to play on the remainder of our servers.

That is all I have to say on the issue.

Shirley%20Temple.bmp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back