Server name that you were banned on:
Titan suez server or all maps server
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
1-24-2010
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
unknown
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
Saw something about wall glitch before I got kicked
Any additional comments you would like to add?
I dont cheat or glitch! I know exactly where my sentry gun was and I am willing to show anybody. I simply place the gun pointing up the hallway and when you guys enter you never look behind you and it kills you. This isnt a glitch!

I think it was just a kick; we were in corridor #4 overloading and multiple people were getting killed through the wall with a sentury gun. I didn't know if it was deliberate thats why the kick not the ban. If it's a ban I'm sorry and this should be lifted asap.

I just checked the console and don't see a ban for your registered name. Were you playing under Shirley as your IGN and are you sure it was Suez or All Titan? Don't see you on either list.

His name in-game is ShirleyTemple and he is an awesome player imo. I hope this ban (if there is one) was a misunderstanding. I haven't seen him glitch before and I've played with him for quite a while.

Yeah, I know his regular name. Just making sure while consulting the ban list that it wasn’t an alias. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
I think Balls may have hit the nail and someone kicked based on suspicion. The sentry gun will shot through the wall towards the rear deck at times if placed in said location if it can’t lock onto enemy elsewhere. <o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Try to log into both of those servers Shirley and let me know if you have any issues. Unless an admin comes forward with a complaint I think w have a misunderstanding.<o:p></o:p>
Cheers<o:p></o:p>
Red. <o:p></o:p>

You can't really blame people for the sentry guns shooting through walls. I mean, unless they're specifically glitching them into the walls somehow (which I'm not sure ShirleyTemple was, but I'm inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt given my past experiences with him), you can't really blame people for DICE's shitty titan wall coding.

I've seen properly placed (not inside walls or anything) sentry guns shoot through walls sometimes - it does happen occasionally.

yes i guess it was a kick not a ban. I have placed my sentry gun there hundreds of times and never had a problem before. If this is a known problem, I will refrain from placing my gun at that location and just stab you all instead.

Also, I just got kicked off the mixed maps titan server for camping. Now again, I follow the rules verbatim and I chased that gunship all over silo 5 area and finally found him again at the base and tried, albiet, unsuccessfuly to kill, I guess I am having a bad day lol.

Do you know who kicked you from all titans? We’ll make sure they have the rule straight.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
The sentry gun thing is just normal. If all the enemy are on the back deck or lower corridors it will target them and occasionally find a hole in the wall. From the sounds of it nothing you did intentionally, just happens once in a while. I placed mine there during one of the rounds we just played and watched it lock into the lower corridor straight through the wall. Didn’t kill anyone but the potential is always present. LOL, you can tell the guns placed with purpose. That I’m aware of you can’t glitch a gun into the wall there. <o:p></o:p>
Red.<o:p></o:p>

Back