Banned

Polarcap

Name: Small 1.5
Date/Time: First Kick 1000 PM EST, Banned 1015 PM EST 22April09
Server: 24/7 Tampa
Admin: Mastertek2000??

First - I was kicked saying I was breaking all the rules... I was not breaking any rules....

Second - I politely asked admin what gives, just to see if it was a mistake. Admin switched teams and asked if I had a mic... no mic... but asked what the deal was... he sad he has seen me break all the rules.. and if I did he would ban... then left.

Third - I feel this is a personal vendetta against me, since I believe he is "BUDS" with Bob296933(whatever) and killingseed. Which for some reason have been harassing me during games... I have screens if needed. I have reported this to one of the TBG players, not sure which. When no TBG is on they will make rude comments... I have sometimes stooped to their immature level. But this is a whole new meaning.

I have been playing on your servers for a while... and have always tried to follow the rules...

Thanks if you feel fit to unban... and even if you dont...

the first time i kick you for ramming then you came back and then you motion mine the shields
i switched team made a squad had you join and talk to you about it i think i went out of my way not to ban you then you started to disrespect me calling me a Yankee and that's when i banned you that told me you do not respect the |-TBG|-| i do play with Bob296933 and killingseed. and have for some time and trust there word other then some one that does not respect our rules or our clan ban stays

LOL, thats funny, since I did neither... I would like to see screens, but I am sure you cant provide. And the yankee comment, that wasnt too you.

I didnt ram, nor was I putting mines on the shields... Since the titan shields were up, I was no where near it.

Thats fine, take thier word for it, I have made some comments to other TBG online about thier behavior in the server. If you ask me, thats pretty poor admining if you are taking the word of some non clan member and NOT ACTUALLY witnessing this. But thats okay master.... and the went out of the way.. well you blah blah blah and left... and didnt even let me reply...

Like I said I went out of my for you and you had no respect I try to talk to every player before I ban them and. I have only banned 3 players I am not a ban happy Admin I don't like to ban players

How did I show disrespect??? And I wouldnt say you went out of your way to talk, you said your peace and the switched back to the other team. Like I said the "Yankee" comment was not meant for you, but for my squad leader. If you thought it was, then sorry... But I think I am wasting my time explaining myself to you.

Last night at Tampa, Small took the gunship, I jumped in as gunner, he kept saying "BAIL" but I was in the middle of no where, so I decided to wait for a silo before bailing. The second I bailed at the silo -- Small rammed with the gunship....his whole intent of taking the gunship.

LOL - at least he wanted to make sure you were out before jamming that gunship up somebody's ass. I vote ban stays... not that its a voting thing - I just highly support my clan member's decision

I know both Bob and Killingseed very well and they aren't the type to just make stuff up. For whatever reason you seemed to have a personal vendetta against them and saw fit to carry it out in the -|TBG|- servers. I'm guessing that didn't work out so well for you.

smalls you ask'ed for screens shots here you go

http://www.tbgclan.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?18927

go a head and say "TBG gt" wasnt standing or running in that image and watching you crash that transport on the deck killing everyone within close range just to get at us. go a head and say those arent you in the images. tell some more lies.

try to show some respect to other players even if your getting owned. threating us , ramming , mines, stealing, transport crashing, none of that shows any respect. you disregard all rules as you please. its sad when someone has to act like that then lie about it.

This isn't all of it, but a lot of it is here:

16 Small1.5 2 Global [20:46:11] HEY _____________________TBG I THOUGH T NO RDX RAMMING
16 Small1.5 2 Global [20:47:03] OK RDX RAMMING ON

Few lines later:
16 Small1.5 1 Squad [20:51:27] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_SQUADWARNINJA YOU FUK GIVE MY A RIDE

Few lines later:
16 Small1.5 1 Global [21:01:07] HUD_CHAT_DEADPREFIXhahahaa PWNED

Few lines later:
16 Small1.5 1 Global [21:03:24] HUD_CHAT_DEADPREFIXHAHAHAA PWNED AGAIN
16 Small1.5 1 Global [21:03:30] HUD_CHAT_DEADPREFIXyou suck
16 Small1.5 1 Global [21:03:32] HUD_CHAT_DEADPREFIXlike your mom

Few lines later:
16 Small1.5 1 Global [21:04:02] wheres your butt buddies????
16 Small1.5 1 Global [21:06:16] lol nub

Few lines later:
16 Small1.5 1 Global [21:06:24] i just stole it shitface
6 killingseed 2 Global [21:37:30] camping is gay smalls
16 Small1.5 1 Global [21:37:36] oh STFU

Few Lines later:
6 killingseed 2 Global [21:41:32] nive job on steal the gunship snake, maybe wait your turn asshole
kick/ban.
16 Small1.5 1 Global [21:42:14] wow cry some more

Few lines later:
7 -|TBG|- mastertek2000 1 Team [21:43:04] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_TEAM!k Super no campin titant
-1 Admin None ServerMessage [21:43:09] KICKING!!! SuperEight1 NO CAMPIN TITANT
16 Small1.5 1 Global [21:43:50] kick whiny ass killingsuck for whineing

Few lines later:
16 Small1.5 1 Global [21:52:39] ahh poor bob and butt boy

Mastertek Kicks him:
7 -|TBG|- mastertek2000 2 Team [21:54:22] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_TEAM!k small break all the rules

31 Small1.5 2 Global [21:55:48] HUD_CHAT_DEADPREFIXooooohhhh TOUGH ADMIN
31 Small1.5 2 Global [21:56:00] what rules did I break??? HUH???
31 Small1.5 2 Global [21:56:39] WHATS UP MASTERTEK???? kick me for no reason
6 killingseed 1 Global [21:56:50] dude he is admin
31 Small1.5 2 Global [21:56:58] stfu not talkig to you

Few lines later:
31 Small1.5 2 Squad [21:58:30] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_SQUADNO NO MIC
31 Small1.5 2 Squad [21:58:33] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_SQUADsorry....

Few lines later:
31 Small1.5 2 Global [22:02:16] ME THINKS that someones buddies are bsing.. but ill deal with that elsewhere

By reading the chat, I don't know where the yankee comment was directed. (no one in server named yankee)

31 Small1.5 2 Global [22:02:51] its okay yankee

7 -|TBG|- mastertek2000 1 Team [22:04:51] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_TEAM!b Small breaking all the rules plus disrespect TBG Mastertek2000

-1 Admin None ServerMessage [22:04:56] BANNING!!! Small1.5 BREAKING ALL THE RULES PLUS DISRESPECT TBG MASTERTEK2000

Small this evidence is pretty convincing, you cannot or act like this is our server, Master did his job correctly and I support his decision, I am very disappointed samll I thought you learned your lesson.

thanks jaws for taking time out for this
i also thank my clan for your support

good call master, you diffinatly were a bit nicer than I would have been Kudos to you. and good ridance to that.

Yay! I was really getting tired of the PM's to ban KS because he is a monster hacker...... PB catches most hackers, and small plays dirty so it is no surprise this was coming.

Back