Banned = polarcap , XXech...something

Rocinante

Server = BC2:vietnam conquest

polarcap = resolved
xxech =situation resovled

That's funny, simple because I asked a question, nor did I shoot into an uncapped base...

Edit: I had also just joined and had like 6 kills... so I was only there for the first announcement.

That attitudes gana get you no place, I suggest you kiss ass. :D

Read my post below, I did an appeal. I followed the rules, I asked a simple question. Got an answerer which was "because I fucking said so" and said alright big guy

which is my phrase. I'm sorry if he took offence to "big guy"

Well, I did see the warning.. but didnt think that I was shooting into uncap.. just protecting A from the Right Flank... Didnt know it was directed at me... If I did, I would have backed off.... There had been several other TBG players on tonight... and the same thing was happening, and no one said anything... would appreciate the ban lift... if you so see fit.

Also, its impossible to go into the uncap in vietnam, as it is out of bounds for the opposing team.... If your rule is no shooting into the uncap, wouldnt it be easier to set the kill feature in the server????

PolarCap

Polar, Even one message is enough. It wasn't just you, but you got caught. I'm getting the ban lifted now. Shooting into the uncap, unless there is someone shooting from teh uncap, is not permitted.

Thanks, I understand... but dont know how "I got caught"???? I was at the right flank of A, shooting on the hill... But if you say so... Then so be it... I would highly suggest you set the kill feature on the server so if someone kills someone in the "Uncap" they get killed.... Just a suggestion...

Polarcap

im gonna work on setting up the kill function. its not as easy as just turning it on.

Back