Banned from the TBG Suez Tiantain server

csque6

To TBGs

Not sure why but i was banned Friday afternoon EST from the TBG Suez cannal server. the last thing idid before getting banned was shooting down a slow low flying GS. After Talking to some TBG members they said i had been baned for useing auto aim in the past. I know I have never been banned or had any problems in the past on any server, so... mistaken I.D.? cheats, are not my style, I’m an Army officer; I don’t see the point or feel the need to cheat on a game or life for that matter. As for auto aim, chalk it up to luck, and understanding/real life experience in combat. Please reinstate my serve privileges, I enjoy playing on your servers and would miss the experience to do so

Respectfully

chris levesque
C-Sque-6

Actually I banned you for being mentioned on an "ban on sight" and the admins were discussing your presence on the server, Im not sure what your past details were on our servers, but I don't like to deny people who want to play on them and enjoy them.

I too am an in the Army Officer corps, however that's not a fill all for "honest person", although I believe what your saying to us in your appeal is genuine, so after some discussion with other Administrators, I'll see if you will be unbanned. its probable but no promises.

A PBBans search of his name didn't yield anything. The ban reason was "Hash-Gen" so let's wait and see if anyone has comments on that.

I he has had a 24hr. ban on our servers before I'm guessing 3-6months ago; Many players were complaining of aimbot; having a unique name just stood out to me. Falcon, I would suggest lifting the ban, but CSQUE be aware that anymore actuations would result in a perma-ban. Thanks for the professional appeal and see you on the servers.

Dirty-Lex,
Glad to see I’m not the only O that uses this as a stress relief. what's your MOS/Station. I’m a 74A on transition leave.

Regards

C-sque-6

Gentlemen,

Thank you for your time and quick attention in this matter. It is greatly appreciated. If I was banned in the past, then it is news to me, because I have never been kicked from any server before. Please feel free to monitor my playing at anytime I have nothing to hide. If you’re in the charlotte area you’re welcome to come by and check my system personally. All I can say is Aimbot/ cheats = NO. Large Monitor on a newer gaming system = Yes (self present from latest tour in Iraq). Again thank you for your time and understanding I enjoy play with many of you

Respectfully

Chris Levesque
C-sque-6

I've played with Csque6 many times.....never have seen a problem with him....just my $.02

00A, rotc TDA to Ft. Jackson, BSTCO, XO lol, I'll be there in June dude, glad to here you like the servers, come on bye often :D

Zoomie here. I love those deployment presents to yourself. Headin back to LSA Anaconda in October. Yay C-RAM alarm clock!

Back