Banned from Suez Titan 24/7

MistahPanda

1) *required* Whats the name of the server you were banned:
2) *require* The date and time
3) *optional* If possible, the admin that banned you
4) *optional* If possible, the reason that you might of gotten banned.

1. TBG Suez Titan 24/7
2. (Not entirely sure) March 12, 2009 Time: unknown
3. Autoban
4. Vulgarity/Racial slur

Hello. My name is Poopy.l MistahPanda and I can sincerely say I am a regular on your Suez map and most of your servers. I often squad up with balls2dawall and other TBG members. I am here today, to appeal my ban on your Titan 24/7 Suez server.

I realize this is a severe case of being banned but if I may explain.

My nephew who commonly comes over to visit enjoys playing on my account. Now, when I asked him what happened and why he was banned from your server, he says he used vulgarity/racial slur in squad chat with a squad member who then left the squad, and then Autoban set off. Please understand he is going through a rough time in his life. His parents recently separated and he did not take it in the best of ways.

I do take responsibility for both him and myself on this account and I do realize the reason of the ban was a very serious issue. I have already notified his father and punishment will follow. Let me assure you this will never happen again on your other servers.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

-MistahPanda

Racial slurs are permanent bans. This ban does not apply to all the servers however, just the server you were banned from. Ban stays.

Back