Banned for blowing up console 3

boraboy

I was playing just fine and fair on suez canal on march the 1st at around 11:55 pm. I was banned by DIRY-LEX for rdx hopping. I really dont know how thats possible when i ran up to console 3 placed explosives and jumped away and hit the detonator. I guess the definition for rdx hopping needs to be explained. i got kicked early too for placing a rdx infront of someone that was sniping. I had to jump up to put it infront of him. so perhaps someone can explain rdx hopping to me.

I played with you a couple of nights ago, both with and against. I do not know about a rdx hopping ban but did you not accuse us of being hackers and say that you didn't want to play on a server full of hackers anymore?

I'm not a TBG member. I'm a guest that remembers playing against you, boraboy. You're a demo-hopper. I considered reporting you to TBG myself while I was in team speak, but I let it go -- TWICE in one game (about 10 days ago).

can someone please explain demo hopping? i just do that what admins do.

Bora. I have not played with you, or seen you on the servers. I have read this ridiculous post you put up, and your last comment is pure garbage. You obviously have the maturity of a five year old, and the memory of an Alzheimer's patient. Your ban, from your comments alone, should be permanent.

DUDE! im serious! i see admins do the same thing i do... so can someone stop avoiding the question like a politician and answer it. WHAT IS RDX HOPPING?

RDX hopping is the act of dropping RDX and detonating it in a very quick manner, usually done in succession. It usually done when bunny hopping, hence the "hopping" part. It is generally viewed as a no skill cheap tactic in the same realm as grenade spamming.

Thank you soldier4real! the first person to explain. well i thought it was using rdx to get to a high place. The first kick yesterday was not rdx hopping then. i place rdx infront of a sniper and the next thing i know i got kicked. i could have knifed him but thought it would be cool to give him a surprise. the second i was placing RDX on a console i dont think it was hopping since i have seen TBG admins do it. but i can see why it might have been taken as hopping. well i hardly use RDX so i think ill just stay as support with my shotgun.

I still think you're full of shit, but go ahead and tell us what admins you've seen demo hopping.

ok. ill make a list when im on a server that they are on. they demo hop the consoles. ill see if i can record them too. evidence.

What do you mean demo hop consoles? Demo hopping on the way to blow up a console?

Oh, this will be rich. Record away. I'd love to see that video, or even get a name from you rather than a blanket accusation. I find it really difficult to believe you have seen one or more TBG members demo hop, especially when you can't even provide a single name much less plural as you indicated.

no. I ran upto the console placed explosives and jumped away to detonate. I will record i will become the citizens accountability panel... just one member. lol I cant remember the names of the TBG members but i have a piece of paper and will record it from now on.

Throw an rdx and blow it up while jumping around. Repeating the same thing over and over again.

[blockquote]k. ill make a list when im on a server that they are on. they demo hop the consoles[/blockquote]

[blockquote]no. I ran upto the console placed explosives and jumped away to detonate.[/blockquote]

Well, which is it? See, you can't even get your stories straight. 005

Ok check it out, Boraboy here is the email I sent you:

Boraboy,

You were banned for RDX hopping the second time in the server. the first offense is a kick, and the second a ban, I unbanned you however you have to understand the rules of game play. We don;t tolerate it. I wathced you jump over the defender in three, drop the rdx pack and then jump around, the corner and blow it up.

Secondly, we are not Hypocritical admins, we work very very hard to ensure that fair and equal game play is established on our severs so everyone can enjoy a noob free environment enfact while you and I were playing, I was working with soulzz over the phone to ban a hacker that kept comming back into the sever to protect you guys; so comments like those are really apreciated.

I unbanned you because you like to play on our severs frequently and don't cause a lot of fuss. However in the future please be advised on the rules and direct any questions you have about TBG or our servers here:

http://www.trueborngaming.com/news.php

I appreciate your concern, and thank you for playing on our severs

Thank you,

-|TBG|- Dirty-Lex
Head Administrator

I give Extremely detailed responses,

I was present on both accounts of demo hopping, you did it right next to me, one when I tried to knife a sniper and the second in console 3

Back