Banned by GREASEMONKEY, I think it was?

Chad_Kaplan

Hello, I was just playing on your server, like usual. Minding my own business in a squad with a friend or two. When I was kicked from your server without warning for camping a titan, apparently. I come back, and asked why I was actually kicked, since I was out in the middle of the Tampa wastelands near silo 2. Yeah, it was on your Tampa server by the way. Greasemonkey said multiple times I was camping his titan... well okay, that's interesting, I can understand he may be angry that I shot him down twice earlier in the game with a SAW, which wasn't really even near his titan... maybe he just raged and kicked me out of anger? Anyway, I called him a retard and he took the opportunity to ban me.

Since you guys are so forgiving, and since my friends and me pretty much exclusively play on your server and ALWAYS follow rules, could I get an unban please?

Thanks.

-Kaplan

P.S.
If I get unbanned, Greasemonkey, you can expect me to personally shoot your gunship down with a SAW every time I see you. Same goes to anyone else, and no, I don't camp titans, unless standing at 2 with a SAW is camping.

The admin who banned you will be posting momentarily.

You were camping behind our titan atleast 3 times that i saw in a Gunship and yes two of them times it was me that you shot down. With a GS not a saaw. So i kicked you for camping. The rules that scroll on your screen clearly state no camping the enemy titan with anything. You then came back in the server and were being disrespectful to me so u were banned. The ban will be lifted tomorrow afternoon at 4:30 PM.
Happy Hunting..

Chad, I think you should apologize for calling names a TBG member. Greasemonkey is nice to forgive you like that. I wouldnt, unless u apologize. 003 020

Grease I am glad you unbanned him, you did the right thing for enforcing the rules, and showing mercy at the same time to a regular who enjoys the sever.

Chad I am Happy that you brought your case here very professionally you can always count on this community to give back to the player who thoroughly enjoy playing here

Thanks for stopping by, see you in the severs :)

I may not agree completely with the outcome, since I never camped the titan. But I will not offend my convictions, thanks for unbanning me.

To be honest, I would normally just take the ban and move on, but let's face it... there aren't many 24/7 Tampa servers, and not with titan only. Heh heh.

-Kaplan

Back