banned 24/7 tampa xfastx HELP!

Fubanator2009

ok started about 11 am 3/14/2009 EST with eddie03071982 *admin*
been kicking me all day over something i did not start. i just kept playing and said nothing, then at 530 pm 3/14/2009
as we was about to win i lol in chat kaz the guy kept trying to kill me . i killed him, he got pissed and banned me, . but still enjoy the game and love what you all done with the servers im 39 love games but this kid went over bourd all over a kill, XfastX ive known you and killer sir along time and hope this can be worked out and perhaps talk with eddie03071982 to resolve this, new soldiers name is Fubanator and with tag reads like
=*AIR*= Fubanator , please unbann him , ps if you can read the chat loggs you will see how i killed him at the end of round as thier titan blew up , last words to me was "you never learn now your banned" all just for killing the guy over and over and LOL at it. it was funny but no need to bann me . my last comment was ,why? for winning?

First of all you were kicked and then you came back telling me that you were a -lTBGl- Founder wich i find a little smart from a kid and telling me that you had admin rights so i kicked you the second time...So i kept playing and you came back again and started playing a little smart using Saaw's close to my titan wich i dont mind but then you started mining my own titan and so on....Is that one of our rules or what???? Is beacuse i got pised and banned you just because i wanted like that? I guess you are tottally lost and since you told me that you were a founder you made a mistake and i didnt ban you so you deserve it and dont whine saying that i got pissed and banned you cuz im a kid......learn to play in a server that have admins that realize that players deserve a good place to have fun...you were just doin something that i won't accept...Is that clear?

yes i know some founding members mainly killersir and XFASTX as i play in tampa all the time and NEVER had a problem. and yes i was killing you with saaws from silo one and you kicked me for that also , i came back , that was at 130 pm, at 5pm when you came back you kicked me again and banned me with no reason other than i was killing you and lol at it, i play here enough to know NOT to mine a titan shield and drop them off the back landing zone to protect us from you camping it with gunship so we cant land . NOT once did i or have i ever mined a shield . fact is you tryed to kill me with gunship , i shot you with saaw tosed out a motion mine and you died then banned me, i trew the motion mine in air as you tryed to kill me and motion mine got ya , I DIDNT mine your shield EVER, what im just to stand there and let you keep shooting at me? i said nothing to you or about you, i just lol when i killed you and that is a reason to bann me? now lets be honest of why i was kicked at 11am , you team was ramming us, talking smack, my reply was dont be a pussy and ramm us , i will asume you kicked me first time for saying pussy to your team mate . when i came back i asked you to kick the players who need it , "rammers": you replyed " dont worry about it if you dont like it leave" i broke no rules today other than saying pussy once, i was kicked and never said it again, just asked to kick those rammers, i did not disrepect you nor make any comments to you, i killed you alot and lol at it .

you said you were a founder? If you did say that you deserved to be banned. I'll remove the ban, play nice have fun and should have no problems, respect our admins. I'll remove the ban

Thanks bro, and much respect to you and your Admins. Eddie im sorry if i upset you and i hope we can put that one bad day behind us and enjoy the game we all love so much.
Sincerely , Roberton J Leonard AKA FuBaNaToR

Well i never keep hard feelings for anyone and its just a job that i have to do .. and hope from now on you behave a little better.. see ya on servers then.

Your name is Roberton? I'm going to ban simply for that name HAHAHAHA!

Back