Ban on Suez Titan 24/7 (Ollegro)

Ollegro

Hi, everybody :) My nick is Ollegro.
Recently, i was playing a lot on TBG's Suez and Tampa server and i was really enjoying it, i made friends with some TBG members, for example Squirrel (sorry if i made mistake in your nick ;) and CTFalcon (we had a Gunship challenge with him. Hi, Falcon :) But, 15 min ago i was banned on Suez server and i hadn't seen any reason on my screen. So i have no idea why i was banned. One guy (his nick is -VR- SwissCh33z3) was writing all the time something about me in a chat, and i killed him from gunship 1 min before ban, so i suggest that he might told admins, that i am cheater. Here is a list of TBG members who were on the server when i wass banned: GREASEMONKEY79, Greasefire and mastertek2000 (about master i am not sure 100% hadn't seen him before), i dont know exactly who banned me. It is a screenshot which i made 30sec(!) before killing this guy (VR- SwissCh33z3), you can see this guy, TBG members on it, and you can see that i dont use any cheats.
P.S I prefer SOLO flying so i always ask people who are jumping to me as gunner to jump out (saying PLZ), but i am always staying at line. Please, check my ban, tnx :)

I'm guessing that if his post was at 8:34am and the ban happened 15 minutes prior (as stated in his post) that would make it 8:19am

GreaseMonkey is the admin who banned you, before we can resolve this I'd like to talk to him and get him to post in here.

It always starts with a color hack and then... full blown hacking... exactly "what else is hacked?"

GREASEMONEKEY, can you explain to your clanmates, what i wrote in yellow? I will do it for you. I wrote the following words: - "|c TBG, I ENJOY YOUR SERVER :)" My hands on my heart, that i wrote this exact words. My second question: why you banned me ~10 min after i did it, and you did it in the way, i was not able to to see the reason on my screen? Then, i wrote that words in yellow just to let you, and your clanmates, who were on the server notice my words. And last thing is that yellow text in not a hack or cheat, because cheat - is always changing game files, and yellow text - is simply writing |c in a chat. Plus at some servers you can see some information on the left top of the screen written in yellow, not it green as usuall, plus yellow text is used on clanmod, if you play in it, so it is not a hack, imho. Anyway, i apologise for this yellow text, to be ohenst i hadn't seen anything about it in the server rules. But still i want GreaseMonkey to answer my secnd question.

Agreed I was on vent with MT,Rim,and grease when the decision was made. Any hack=ban even if it makes the gunship exhaust look like skittles

I spoke with Grease about this and we're going to lift the ban. Some servers allow the colored text, we're not one of them. I know you're a legit player Olle, just don't use colored text/names in our servers please.

Rgr thats what you said and it took me so long because i had to talk to clanmates about the colored text i had no idea if it was a hack or what.. Was told it was a hack so i banned u thinkin u were a hacker...

Falcon, ok, i wont do it. It is your rules, so if you judje yellow text as hack, thats your position, the fact is, that i didnt know that it is forbidden, it would be great if you will but it in the rules to let people know that it is forbidden. Anyway, TNX for lifting my ban :)

[quote1241031027=Greasemonkey]
Rgr thats what you said and it took me so long because i had to talk to clanmates about the colored text i had no idea if it was a hack or what.. Was told it was a hack so i banned u thinkin u were a hacker...
[/quote1241031027]
Ok, mate, we dont have any problems or arguments with each other, rules is rules, but ban for such words about your server is really funny, mates ))

We try to be as clean and enjoyable server for everybody as possible. This is the rule and it is for the better good.

[quote1241039371=Ollegro]
Ok, mate, we dont have any problems or arguments with each other, rules is rules, but ban for such words about your server is really funny, mates ))
[/quote1241039371]
The ban wasnt for what u said.. Thx btw.. It was for the colors.

Ollegro, squirrel is fine, that's what everyone calls me anyway. It's easier then say my full nic. :)

Back