craigish

User name: thecraigish

What is your in game ALIAS(es) [SoLo]thecraigish

Which game is it? BF4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on # # # Metro 24/7 | All Weapons

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 12:40pm 12/28/2019

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Punkbuster

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Thought a guy's name was crocjews (it was crocjaws) and type as much into the chat. Insta-ban.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I'm an idiot, and didn't think of the term is a slur - I'm Jewish, and people say jew all the time. I hope that the spirit of the rule is greater than the letter of the rule. I'm a moron and will take my licks, primarily I want to know if it's a temp ban, or a perm ban; all things considered

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted. yes

Thanks!

cg

Please link your battlelog for that round.

Quick bump for "legit context will be lifted" - since it wasn't a deliberate slur. :)

cg

Please link the battlelog that had the referenced player in it.

Here's a screen shot from a quick vid I captured during game play.

crocjaws.jpg

And here is a shot right before I said what I said, I believe and also a shot of my Battlelogs, of which you can see none others exist.
crocjaws2.jpg

Hey folks, I know you're busy; just wanted to know where we're at? What you see above is all I have access to. I've seen other banned-posts where no links are provided and admins are quoting chats down to the second, lol. If the chat isn't there, do we get all George Berkeley on it and assume since no one saw the tree fall that it didn't make a sound :D ? JuCo philosophy for the win!

Check my stats for your server, 100 of games, no issues.

Either way, I don't know where to go from here. I don't think this is a global ban, because your other servers are still accessible.

cg

Here is your chat history. https://tbgclan.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/7152276

Here are your highlights:
How do you masturbate?
I haven't. Just had to see if the wife was awake yet
Schlong?
**I think I'm alone now** - Tiffany

For better worse, thank you!! Had I known that was/is available, I would have posted.

And that 'masturbate' joke was pure genius - read in context (it sounds strange(r) by itself). - The 'wife' comment is nowhere near any of this...

Just in case, that's a song by, yes, the incomparable Tiffany.

- If you're a How I Met Your Mother fan, you'll see the inspiration for a character's origin story.

cg

Last edited:
Lifted!

Sorry for the delay. Holidays are always slow for us since people take time off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back