Server name that you were banned on:
TBGclan.com | SQUAD DEATHMATCH
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
12/10/10; ~5:30 p.m. EST
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
Dirty-Lex
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
Unintended hurtful language
Any additional comments you would like to add?
I was joking around, and it was taken seriously by a TBG member. I meant no disrespect and apologize for my language, and would like to be unbanned from one of my favorite servers.

Dirty Lex, I sometimes joke around like that with Meat, SSG, and balls sometimes. I was mistaken when I typed that because I haven't played much with you. It was intended to be "friendly insult" if you know what I mean. I won't try it again. Thanks for reading.

Thats alright Valk, sometimes words that are exchanged between players can be received in the wrong context. I also know that you have been a loyal regular to our SDM server, and we appreciate your business. Please be aware that you and I do not share the same rapport that you share with Meat or Renno. Nothing personally directed towards you but in general just so you know that I kick and ban people who pop off in our server to Head Admins, or paint a target on their forehead. We cater to a very very large player base, and I have no issues booting people who talk back or make things personal. I enjoy shit talking and pwning noobs who like to run their mouths as much as the next guy, it can be fun sometimes, but I interpreted what you said in game as being extremely arrogant, and acting like you had some sort of entitlement to the server. I am not saying that you did in this circumstance, I just want to give you the fairest explanation and appeal possible so we can both get back to playing the game.

Your ban has been lifted.

looking forward to seeing you on the server.

Good to hear Lexy; Valk is a straight shooter & likes to give up those tags.

Thanks guys

Thanks Lex. Balls and SSG, I think I'm winning the tag war here if I counted correctly last time hehe. I'll have to rack a couple more up sometime soon just to be sure. That knifing sound just makes my mouth water every time ;) And yes, getting on vent sound like a good idea. I'll have to join within the next few days :)

Back