Ban Appeal
What is your in game ALIAS(es)
SERbossman24
Which game is it?
Battlefield 2142
Server name that you were banned on:
SUEZ TBG Clan
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
? not sure, I just cannot get into that server now. It says because of server admin or excessive team killing.
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
-
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
I dont have a single one. I never whine.
Any additional comments you would like to add?
Ive always enjoyed playing on TBG servers.

The person who banned you will be here shortly to state his case. Please be patient.

I banned. At first I was just trying to kick you for being AFK. For some reason Soldier nor I could kick him. At this point I gave up but the sever then tried to kick you for high ping over and over but could not do it. So I banned you.

Banned maybe lifted but I think their is something fishy about you. I don't like people being AFK with a 230 ping. Makes me think you're up to something and the point were a head Admin can't kick you or me. I'm going to chalk this up as a freakish thing. Have fun on our server and please be active.

uh oh

i got banned again, sometimes i listen to music or dance while i play. but im trying to appeal the ban , there are almost no us servers that populate like tbg. im Bored. 2-3-2011

Yeah you were banned by me for Disrespect to me after a confrontation occured in the dethklock server you came to our server and started bad mouthing TBG as a clan. Hence you were banned.

Back