Server name that you were banned on:
Karkand I/O
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
nov 4 1450
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
dont know
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
"possibly aim botting"
Any additional comments you would like to add?
I have played this game since 2004 and under several acounts this one being one i made today. I have played on a competetive level so i am fairly decent. I have played against the best in this game and have learned from them.

And if you would like to check pb bans on me feel free. there arent any. If you would like to check out some of my other accounts here are some links...

[DAWGS]Sharpshot19 Colonel Stats, BF2S.com ----[DAWGS]Sharpshot19- most used account
iOwn.com Gunnery Sergeant Stats, BF2S.com ----IOwn.com
Epic_v.1 Master Sergeant Stats, BF2S.com --- Epic_v.1

I get accused of "hacking" "macros" all the time, truth to the matter is ive just played a lot. As you can tell from the time spent on my main account. I dont hold any hard feelings over the matter. Just thought i would appeal the ban cause i get a good ping around 35 in youre server vs the 50 i get in my usual server i play on which is =E=.

I banned you because of your stats in the 2 rounds i was on the server
We will do our checks and i will be back to you

Sorry this is taken so long
Can you release his ban
OH-No

Hi IOwn.com/Epic, just wanted to say welcome to this server. I remember you as an excellent player. Go easy on the noobs - lol!

See ya on the battlefield! (hopefully on my team)

Hey mega, i remember playing with you too. Youre a good player yourself. thanks for the compliment..looking forward to playing with you again sometime in the future.

To the admins, thank you for lifting the ban. I look forward to seeing ya'll on the battlefield!

Back