Server name that you were banned on:
Suez Titan
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
Today, I think
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
Dont know
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
Dont know
Any additional comments you would like to add?
When I try to connect in the server I receive the "you was banned" message.

You are good to go. Sorry for the disruption in game play. It may take a while to clear the server files.

OppKill, you were banned by Razyor for Being an Idle player. for some reason, he could not kick you.

You ban has been removed, please allow 12-24hrs for the ban time to expire. Thanks for playing.

thanks guys It was last night and it was about 10 people playing 2 on one team 8 on the other so I tried to equal it out though it just didn't work.

Ingame commands do hat sometimes, you can't kick, only ban. Need to go in CC to effectively kick

Try using the players slot number instead of the name. This works better at times. If the player inadvertently ends up in slot 0 your stuck unless you have the CC. If I remember correctly player 0 will not work in CC for kicking but at least you can ban for 1 minute which gets rid of the player but only for a minute. Not sure if there is a command for number of minutes using in game commands.

"!b did tk day" This example will ban the player for 1 day for teamkilling.
"!b did tk 5000" This example will ban the player for 5000 minutes for teamkilling.
Ban Times can be specified as follows:

• Round
  • Day
  • Week
  • #### (Any Number, specifying the minutes to ban the player for)
Got this from CC website, not sure if it works with in game commands.

Back