Server name that you were banned on:
tbg suez titan
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
20 min ago (ago 25, 18:20 gmt -3)
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
diry lex
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
camping
Any additional comments you would like to add?
I left my titan, and when it came to a silo 1, I saw gunship gunship fighting the enemy of my team, near the enemy titan. I sent a hail of gunfire, dropped the enemy gunship and was banned for "camping." Please check the recording of the scene

Oppkill,

I took off from the titan and was immediately shot down before I even left my shields, which is in direct violation of Rule 9: NO CAMPING ENEMY TITAN. This can result in a KICK or BAN, since you are a repeat offender on our server, I made the decision to give you temporary ban. It is imperative that you observer and obey our server rules when you are in game. I do not hesitate to implement the maximum penalty to people who break them.

You ban will expire on 25AUG2010, at 2200 EST.

Thank you for your patronage.

Perhaps the gunship with which you fought before I got was doing camping. I do not.
As I said above, I left my titan, before arriving in silo 1 I saw you and shoot.
I believe that is confusing me with the first gunship that attacked you.

No, I know exactly where you were at. I made visual confirmation that you crossed into MY airspace, and violated the rules on our sever by engaging me when I came off the titan. It's a simple violation that has a consequence. You were banned for a short period of time that is already expired, if you wish to argue defiantly about this than I can arrange for your ban to be extended.

I will say this for the last and final time: DO NOT. break our server rules again. PERIOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back