BF 2142
Server name that you were banned on:
TBG N. Strike
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
About one week ago
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
I don't know
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
I respawned on a becon which was on EU's uncap; I was destroying the assets so I suicide and respawn again, in order to have more ammo, but got killed by an APC, then I was banned possibly by the APC driver. I also killed a guy who was trying to knife me
Any additional comments you would like to add?
I apologize for doing that and I assure you It wont happen again. English is not my native languaje so I didn't understand some terms like: uncap, rdx hopping, teabagging, etc. Thanks for your attention.

The admin who banned you will be responding shortly. In the meantime, please be patient.

You were banned for base raping. You can't attack the uncappable base unless it's unlocked. Because we did not actually see it and took someone's word for it your ban will be lifted. If it occurs again in the future your ban will not be removed. Thanks.

It was I who reported Takushi, and he is not telling the truth!

It was on the Port Bravaria map, and I was sniping from the silo, just beside mainbase, when I saw him in the base before all flags was taken.
He entered a walker, shot at everybody moving in the base, and then exited the base with the walker.
I wrote to him ingame that he was baseraping, but he didnt reply.

aproxemately 5 minutes later, when I was killed and spawned in the mainbase, he was there, and killed me, and I didnt try to knife him (I am lousy with a knife) and I didnt try to shoot him either, when I spawned again, he killed me once again, before I even get an aim on him!
In other words he is lying!

BTW: There are no APC´s on Port Bravaria.

Kroll, I didn't remember who reported it. Regardless, even if it was one of our members, it isn't what would be considered a major infraction (hacking/glitching/stat padding/racism) therefore the ban will be lifted. He did not come in here with an attitude nor has he ever been banned here before. I believe he has learned his lesson. If he gets caught doing it again the ban will not be lifted.

Hey easy now soldier!
I have been an admin for 4 servers for 3 years, and I only told you what and how it all happened, something I my self prefered as an admin!
If you will lift the ban, I couldnt care less, I just thought you guys wanted to know, sorry for telling you!

Sorry I didn't mean to come off as being confrontational that wasn't my intent. If so I would have typed in caps and red letters :)

Thats ok mate, sorry for misunderstanding, it is easy to misunderstand written words ;)

Back