Ban Appeal

DrKevorkian_OG when you do a search on your name (Google) it comes up on a really old post about PB #80023 (or 32). If someone does not read about what that is they will assume your on the list. More than likely what is happening to you.

DrKevorkian_OG when you do a search on your name (Google) it comes up on a really old post about PB #80023 (or 32). If someone does not read about what that is they will assume your on the list. More than likely what is happening to you.

That was the reason bob. I told him I was sorry.He's aways seemed like a good guy but and even better player;p I Still don't have your tag's :( What sever's do you like to play in again:) See you around Doc.

Lol, if you don't have my tags you're one of the few!

I usually play on your servers, the =WCk= servers (i think that's the clan tag and on Dethlok or whatever that one is.

That Google thing is weird, I never searched my own name, lol I saw a few old rants I forgotten about.... and the one ban was that false positive. Just like getting accused of something in the press, headlines when charged, a tiny correction when you are exonerated.

Back