Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWhovian732

User name: TheWhovian732

What is your in game ALIAS(es) TheWhovian732

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ! [TBG] 90HZ | OPERATION METRO - ALL WEAPONS | TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 6/12/2021 about 9:45 pm Pacific Time

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Auto kick

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I was trying to report a player with a racial slur in their name using !report, but apparently that's disabled on your servers. I have done nothing wrong, the chat filter caught me trying to report the name and immediately caught it. I did not intentionally call anyone any names, I was just trying to report it. I can't remember the name and can't find it again to report them, but I promise to never use any sort of racial/ethnic slure ever. I never hve and I never intend or want to. I'm an honest player and I appreciate playing on your servers very much.

Any additional comments you would like to add?

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

I will chime in and say that I was there for this incident and he indeed was trying to report said player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back