Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychicFantom

User name: PsychicFantom

What is your in game ALIAS(es) PsychicFantom

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on It keeps telling me I'm banned when I join any TBG servers in battlefield 4

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Not sure

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Didn't say

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. No clue I don't recall ever being able to join their servers before.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I had attempted to join a few of the TBG servers with some friends of mine, we had waited in a decent sized queue. Once I started loading in since I was the squad leader it kicked me and said I was banned. Not quite sure why since this is the first time in years that I have played BF4 on PC and I was only like lvl 9 when I got on yesterday. Just not sure why I am banned. thanks

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Your ban is with Battlefield Agency - not us directly. We stream their banlists. We can't impact your ban with them.

FYI this ban was removed by Battlefield Agency today. Including here for documentation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back