Ban Appeal

satreddyg

User name: satreddyg

What is your in game ALIAS(es) maverick_sat

Which game is it? battlefield 3

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on # # ALL CONQUEST MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned yesterday

Admin that banned you (If you remember) It wasn't shown Banned by admin

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. actually my ban raised by a guy jeffrey all his claims are false baseless and stupidity. while he is in game he just hover the heli at base and do nothing and after that when other players are about to get heli he tell his other friends to crash jet so the solider to die the particular player is me. Its very annoying thing going on every time

Any additional comments you would like to add? i have only problem with jeffrey and his friend robinson44, dear admin see the play of the following server you will on your own eyes

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

You have had two 1 week bans and 3 reports against you. This isn't one player targeting you, this is your inability to follow the server rules. Why should you be given another chance when it hasn't worked in the past?

Back