Ban Appeal

Nemi_Dot_Exe

User name: Nemi_Dot_Exe

What is your in game ALIAS(es) Nemi_Dot_Exe

Which game is it? Battlefield 4 (pc)

Your Steam ID: (if applicable) Origin Account Nemi_Dot_Exe

Server name that you were banned on !! [TBG] 60Hz | HARDCORE ALL MAPS | JOIN US - TGBclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 4/7/2021 8:08:14 PM

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Oobangard and Exosavage(possibly)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Racism

Any additional comments you would like to add? Hi so these two admins where camping in a tower in Caspian border racking up a major killstreak against my team so i went out of my way to flank them and bomb them with a UCAV. I did this every time they camped in the towers and throughout the game i did not speak in vocals nor did i type a single word, on my final ucav kill i was banned for "racism". I got footage proof and i streamed it to show proof. (here is the clip of my band https://www.twitch.tv/videos/979547021) (and the whole stream of bf4 on the server, https://www.twitch.tv/videos/979399446, gameplay on your server starts at 1:25:00

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Attachments

• Capturebanned.PNG
    Capturebanned.PNG
    40.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
It seems i can join the server but only for about 2 seconds, this is my first time banned from a server so i dont know iif this is normal

banned for false positive "im takinig good care of them"

ban has been lifted and should take effect on the next round. please let us know if you have any issues.

banned for false positive "im takinig good care of them"

ban has been lifted and should take effect on the next round. please let us know if you have any issues.
yeah i guess that was a trigger word, i usually type fast and with sensitive keyboard i tend to misspell, thank you for the assistance.

also, neither of the guys you named are admins.

Back