MooseKn8ckles

User name: MooseKn8ckles

What is your in game ALIAS(es) MooseKn8ckles

Which game is it? BF4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable) pahecko

Server name that you were banned on 90hz Metro - All Weapons

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned March 11 ~10:30pm

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Killerman something or other

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. trash talking?

Any additional comments you would like to add? Admin shows up, warns us about trash talking. We don't listen. Other clan member call calls him a pussy, get's banned (after being kicked for calling him a name, not racial or religious) then I got banned. I did say he was probably a mall cop in real life. Guess he took offence. Ranked 18th on the server. Made lots of friends. Random admin comes on and decides he doesn't like the chat, warns (with a server kill on me) then bans me. Ball's in your court.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Duh sorry not on steam. EA ID is MooseKn8ckles, same as the bf4 alias.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-03-12 080258.png
    Screenshot 2021-03-12 080258.png
    655.7 KB · Views: 11
Ban lifted, let me know if you have issues getting in.
Well I'm an idiot, 1700Hrs and I now just realized my alias is MooseK8ckles not MooseKn8ckles. :eek: Anyways, maybe that's why I'm still getting kicked by PB as of this morning as I gave you the wrong info. Any update is appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back