Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

PDX_Jedi

User name: PDX_Jedi

What is your in game ALIAS(es) DurzoLRZ

Which game is it? bf4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on !! [TBG] 60Hz | HARDCORE ALL MAPS | JOIN US - TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned two weeks ago I believe? (late evening Feb 13/14 probably?)

Admin that banned you (If you remember) chat autoban perhaps?

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I called someone out for an egregiously offensive comment (I cannot recall exactly what it was) they returned they were "just joking." told them that a nazi making "jokes" about murdering people isnt a joke and isnt funny, letting them draw the parallel. I was kicked by punkbuster shortly after.

Any additional comments you would like to add? unsure if its an actual ban, I just keep getting "kicked by punkbuster" but other servers seem to function and I've reinstalled punkbuster just in case there was an issue. All I can extrapolate is that either the word nazi falls under your auto kick function, or the person who I called out for being offensive was an admin. If its the former, I apologize, but also understand if that precludes me from a ban lift.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Feb 16, 2021 2:16:37 am when a nazi makes a "joke" about killing jews, its not a joke.

The word in blue likely "tripped" racial slur filter, a head/senior admin will review when available.

@Alteredacer I can see where that would be set under "sensitive word usage" though I obviously didn't realize the word itself might fall under "slur to incur banhammer."
@TruFreelancer Unfortunately I don't. I remember they had a [MAGA] clantag, but there were at least two on with that tag at the time. The MAGA tag was what made my mind snap to the analogy I used. It was also late and I'd been playing for hours, so when the game dropped I just set it down to server crash or some other anomaly, and took the disconnect as a sign to go to bed. It wasn't until days later that I even tried playing again, and by the time I realized something might be wrong some of the specifics had been lost.

Is there a full list of flagged language somewhere? Not that I generally run about slinging slurs or profanity, but if this gets cleared up and I'm allowed back on I'd prefer not to accidentally trip this again.

I reviewed the chat logs from when you were banned and can't find any reason for you to say this.

Appeal denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back