Ban Appeal

SeemsLegitGaming

User name: SeemsLegitGaming

What is your in game ALIAS(es) LetsDoDopeThings

Which game is it? BF4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on Hardcore TBG 64 players (dont know the specific server)

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 2/26/2021 2:15 pm

Admin that banned you (If you remember) It was the punkbuster chat thing.

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. OK this is where i'm so confused. I was talking with a jet rammer in chat and i said "you were aiming at me so you meant to kill me". That is the sentence that was in my head, might have misspelled the words but how in gods name is that racist? and im not playing dumb. That is the only thing i said before i got banned. If i got banned for a racial slur, then i would love to see it because i was typing fast asf so you know just as much as i do.

Any additional comments you would like to add? Ive enjoyed yalls servers for a while but this just seems scammy. How tf does "You were aiming for me so you meant to" turn into a racial slur? what part of that is racist. I hope to god almighty yall have chat logs. Im not some racist fuck, yes i do talk a little shit in chat because its BF4, but no racism. EDIT: after reading other ban appeals and seeing that yall have chat logs, PLEASE pull them up. I'm quite curious what my fast fingers messed up on lol.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We don't care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2021 4:19:45 pm meaninig you were aiming fo rme?

The portion in blue of your mis-spelling tripped the racial slur filter.

A head/senior admin will review when available.

AHHHH i see it now haha. Well i hope its obvious that i didnt do that on purpose. Just trying to Igla Jet kids. Thanks for the help Altered.

Back