Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

just_ln

User name: just_ln

What is your in game ALIAS(es) I-justln-I

Which game is it? Battlefield 3

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on # # CONQUEST ALL MAPS | TBGCLAN.COM | NO LAG

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Saturday 1/2/21 at 5:47pm

Admin that banned you (If you remember) NA auto ban for racial slur

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. listed ban reason "Banning for Racial Slur!! INUCOMIDNIGS aBTLVEd 1M 1/2/2021 5:46:47 PM" [Admin Decision]"

Any additional comments you would like to add? hit a key that runs text macros that usual says "INCOMING TV MISSLE!!" lag sometimes jumbles the text, SORRY

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

See the attached photo.

Thanks,
Justin

Attachments

• Capture.GIF
    Capture.GIF
    399.7 KB · Views: 8
Jan 2, 2021 7:46:51 pm INUCOMIDNIGS aBTLVEd 1M # # ALL CONQUEST @5GHZ | TBGCLAN.COM | NO LAG

Your mis-spelling in blue "tripped" the filter, a head/senior admin will review when available

Ya I saw that. Thanks for the fast response and letting me know

Confirmed misspelling - lifted, please let us know if it gives you troubles joining

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back