Ban Appeal

Zeyond

User name: Zeyond

What is your in game ALIAS(es) RlCHNlGGA. I googled how to change it and have since changed my name that was resulted in the ban.

Which game is it? battlefield 3

Your Steam ID: (if applicable) https://steamcommunity.com/id/SaiN_/

Server name that you were banned on METRO-5GHz-ALL-WEAPONS-TBGCLAN-COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 12/5/2020-/12/6/2020

Admin that banned you (If you remember) I was offline when I was banned, cause when I played last night I logged out on my own accord.

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Name was my younger self being provocative and stupid. I am indeed 32% nigerian and the name was racist and i have since changed it. Was a name from when I last played on EA around 2013-2014 and was several years younger and a lot dumber/naive.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I understand if the ban wont be lifted, but i actually enjoy playing on this server.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

I understand, I am in no rush. Just wanted something cause I saw other posts getting replied too is all.
Thank you.

Back