Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on
# # CONQUEST ALL MAPS | TBGCLAN.COM | NO LAG

Required

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 10/12 around 8-10 PM PST I believe
Required

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Autoban
Required

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I made a mistake and said a racial slur. Was not directed at or two anybody, and I really do apologize for using such vile language in a great community, I can assure that it will never happen again.
Required

Any additional comments you would like to add? I failed in reading the chat rules for the server and I am sincerely apologizing for my unacceptable behavior and promise I will be a better man.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We don't care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Required

Oh, didn't realize this was already solved. Thought that the ban appeal 2 days ago was sent to an admin directly not posted here. I respect your decision and wish you guys the best of luck. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back