Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMestre99

User name: OMestre99

What is your in game ALIAS(es) WT_OMestre99

Which game is it? Battlefield4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ! [TBG] NAVAL STRIKE CONQUEST | 60HZ | TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 13/10/2020

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Chat filter

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. False racism

Any additional comments you would like to add? I typed "nego não sai do barco" on chat (translated to "guys doesn't leave the boat). Probably i got banned for the word "nego", that isn't an offensive word in portuguese, my language (i'm brazilian). I understand all the server rules and i wasn't being racist on my language, so i think that this ban is a mistake. I was playing with two of my friends, so i was talking in portuguese with them. I apologize for this headache. Thanks for the patience.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Save HA some time

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201013-232330_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201013-232330_Chrome.jpg
    267.3 KB · Views: 29
As i said, this isn't a bad word in portuguese. I know through memes that it isn't a good thing to say in english, but here we use this word also to express some undefined person. Again, i know that it is a bad word to say in english, but in portuguese is so used that i even thought that it would cause this. Really sorry for that.
Ask to any other brazilian if this phrase contains racism, probably they won't find. I told this ban to some friends on discord and i had to explain exactly the reason of the banishment because they didn't get it in the first time too.

Last edited:
"nego não sai do barco" if you google this its comes up as a portuguese stuff but im not sure if that helps
As he said, if you google it you will find an artist named "nego do borel". It's far away from offensive. Some brazilians use this word even as a cute treatment. but it's not the case.

Here, in brazil, we use that word like "bro", not like "n" word.
And more: "nego" also is a verb in portuguese, if you translate "i deny" in portuguese become "eu nego", and of course this is not racism, so the language filter just can't have this word in the blacklist. Btw, one state of brazil called Pernambuco has this word in their flag:
bandeira-do-estado-da-paraiba-7.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back