Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

4ndrey

User name: 4ndrey

What is your in game ALIAS(es) 4ndreeeeeeeeey

Which game is it? Battlefield 3

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ## and ! ! 24/7 METRO CONQUEST | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned unknown

Admin that banned you (If you remember) @Irishian88J

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Maybe because I killed a lot?

Any additional comments you would like to add? To be specific I don't know the reason for not being able to log in to the two servers, I don't know if I'm banned or something like that, because I searched for my nick on the forum and showed in this topic(https://www.tbgclan.com/threads/reporting-a-player.59588/) that I was banned.

Taking noob's opinion into account without validating it is a mistake, because this guy (@Skarren ) cries all over the map and plays like a potato, if I was banned for killing too much(I didn't know it was a crime to kill the opposing team lol), this guy must be banned for being horrible and having almost 6 thousand hours of game playing in a mediocre way.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Last edited:
Please provide footage of you playing the game.

Also, explain your massive score that round.

Prove? Dude, just look at my old matches. Now I can’t make a high frag in 1 out of 10 matches? I have this account for over 5 years, if I was going to use hack would I use it now? Oh my God.

Explanation for this is that I am good.

Last edited:
If you want I can stream, then you see how I play and learn a little, I invite @Skarren to also watch.
He's more of a crybaby than @Raisinless , who by the way, called me a cheater and got banned for using a hack.

Life is funny.

Clearly you at least need a break to build up your maturity before we move forward with addressing this ban.

Come back in a week and we will reevaluate this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back