iandrews08

User name: iandrews08

What is your in game ALIAS(es) Iandrews08

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on TBG Hardcore All Maps Conquest

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 1:21

Admin that banned you (If you remember) none

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. No really a ban, but I have played on this server for a couple of years now and out of nowhere every time I login the admin keeps kicking me within 3 minutes of the game, has happen three times in 10 minutes and the server is not full.

Any additional comments you would like to add?

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Sounds like the auto admin (script not person), you would get a reason if a physical person kicked you - if you could, maybe try and grab a screenshot of the message you do get when you are kicked and post here, could possibly assist us in diagnosing what's going on....also make sure you're not running a VPN as we have an auto kick feature for those

IF our admin kicks you there is a red bar at the bottom of the screen with a reason in that bar. More than likely you are getting kicked by EA when your computer looses connection to their controlling computer and Dice added that dumb message "KICKED BY ADMIN", and that type of message tends to appear several times in a row, indicating a connection between you and the EA location.

It happens to most of us from time to time, I usually completely close out EA game launcher via the system tray and re-login into origin, and the issue goes away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back