Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

lN0rmanl

User name: lN0rmanl

What is your in game ALIAS(es) ESF-Norman

Which game is it? BF4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on https://battlelog.battlefield.com/b...G-ALL-BF4-MAPS-CONQUEST-60HZ-DLC-TBGclan-com/

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Sometime between 9/18 and 9/19

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Does not show admin that banned me

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Banned message does not state reason why

Any additional comments you would like to add? Played on this server for years with no issues and then I became banned? Curious as to why and what I can do to resolve this issue.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

You were banned for Base rape with the attack heli. You had been given multiple warnings.
@TruFreelancer can comment further and review

There is video of you doing this AND I have personally disciplined you in the server for doing the same thing on a few occasions. Care to explain or are you going to keep acting like you didn't do anything?

I don't believe I've been admin killed for doing it or anything or kicked. I don't really pay attention to chat so if warnings appear in chat I don't see them. I never did say I havent shot people in spawn, the rules I am confused by. Can I shoot people when its an all-cap, Can I shoot when a heli is engaging us? I mean I've shot people in uncap on siege but generally thats because they are locking me or something but I mean I do get antsy trying to find the lock so I may kill someone not locking me. I have purposefully killed someone in spawn before but that was because they killed us out of spawn in the heli, like waited behind E and killed us so it was more of a revenge kill. I'm not one to purposefully do it though, I mean it doesnt help server population and if a team is that unbalanced I try to even switch. I mean sorry for what I obviously did do, if there's video I cant deny. I mean If possible I'd like another chance, I'll be more careful and only kill if they are shooting me from spawn. In conclusion, sorry for breaking this rule, I guess sometimes I get caught up in the game and dont think about it. I guess I am asking for specifics of the rule so I dont break it. @TruFreelancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back